- DK Home
- About Us
DKOldies.com - An Original Gaming Family
80 Village Sq
Honey Brook, PA 19344
Mon-Fri, 8:00am-3:00pm ET
DKOldies.com is an online classic video game store located in Honey Brook, Pennsylvania. We started in 2003 selling just Nintendo NES games, then quickly gained a following throughout the world with a reputation for being reliable, fast and able to acquire the rarest of games. DKOldies.com now has extensive libraries of all types of classic, as well as newer games, systems, and accessories.
In the 1980s, video games were fun, challenging, inventive, and made for the whole family to enjoy. We want to keep that same theme alive by offering a piece of the past with our new and refurbished classic consoles and games. We buy old collections, clean them up and make them almost new again. Buy, trade, sell your games, leave reviews, and talk about what you love. You can call to order and talk to a real person before you buy or sell. We want to be your classic video game store!
We have shipped games and systems all around the world since 2003 and continue to help people connect with classic games. Our goal is to provide the best service possible and that includes providing the best games and systems possible. We love classic gaming and want you to love it too!
Meet The Team!
I could not have started DKOldies with the help of my wife Kate. She is the head accountant here and keeps everythigng in line. One of her biggest roles is keeping me sane. She is my counselor in all matters and, believe me, that is no easy task! My kids Grace, Bailey, and Reese have all helped out at the office and have been learning more and more about what we do here. Grace, my oldest, has been the first to work here and she spent a night cleaning and testing N64 systems.
Drew, Kate, Grace, Bailey, and Reese
As the business grew, I moved from selling on Ebay in my upstairs bedroom, to my basement, and then to our office/warehoue in Honey Brook, and now selling exclusively on DKOldies.com. This transition could not have happened without our Chief Operating Officer, Scott. Scott and I have been friends since he moved on my street when I was in 3rd grade. We have been friends ever since and he runs the day to day operations here.
Scott (far left) & Drew (2nd from right) with the neighbor kids in the 1980's.
As DKOldies.com started getting popular we needed to find some young talent out there to help take care of all the work that needs to be done in an online retro game shop. There is a lot of work to do, like repairing, cleaning, shipping, phone calls, emails, and loads of other things. Our Shipping& Service Manager is Rob and you have probably talked to him on the phone if you have ever called. Rich is our SYG/Shipping Associate and is quickly taking on more and more. Anthony is our newest member and main Shipping/Testing Associate and is learning very quickly how things are done around here.
Rob & Rich found those suits in a customer's shipment and decided to attack Scott and I one day with NES zapper guns.
Finally, is my best friend and Vice President, Buster the Dog. When DKOldies.com was started he was 6 months old and loved to eat everything including games, cords, ink cartridges and especially peoples' lunches. Today the old dog stays at home with Kate, but will show up every now and then to take a nap, steal an occationally sandwich or greet the FedEx man.
Buster loves stealing your chair when you get up.
- Job Role: Owner / Buyer
- Favorite Retro Game: Archon, Ultima, Super Mario Bros., Double Dragon
- Favorite Movie: Stripes, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day
- Favorite Book: The Fountainhead
- Favorite TV Show: Walking Dead
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Super Hero: Wolverine
- Favorite Cartoon: Voltron
- Favorite Comic Book: Scud: The Disposable Assassin
- Favorite Food: Cheesesteak
- Favorite Musician: Jack White, The White Stripes
- Something about yourself: “I like to sneak around the office and shoot everyone with Nerf guns.”
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrewSteimel
- Job Role: COO
- Favorite Retro Game: Super Spike V’Ball - NES
- Favorite Car: 1969 Chevy Camaro
- Favorite Movie: Mannequin, Untouchables
- Favorite Book: Pride & Prejudice
- Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Super Hero: Aquaman
- Favorite Cartoon: Scooby-Doo
- Favorite Comic Book: Daredevil
- Favorite Food: Well done pepperoni pizza
- Favorite Musician: Edwin McCain
- Something about yourself: Big fan of collegiate volleyball.
- Your Motto: "It’s not how you play the game, it’s how you look while you play.”
- A line you say all the time: Booyakasha - The New TMNT
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scott.dkoldies
- Job Role: Accountant/Advisor/Counselor
- Favorite Retro Game: Kaboom! - Atari 2600
- Favorite Game System: Nintendo NES
- Favorite Musician: Pink
- Favorite Movie: Sixteen Candles
- Something About Yourself: “I love antiques.”
- Job Role: Shipping/Service Manager
- Favorite Retro Game: Toobin’ - NES
- Favorite Car: 1988 Jetta Gli
- Favorite Movie: Predator
- Favorite Color: Green
- Something about yourself: "I answer the phone at DKOldies, give me a call."
- Job Role: Shipping/Technician
- Favorite Retro Game: Streets of Rage 2 - Genesis
- Favorite Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
- Favorite TV Show: Trailer Park Boys
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Cartoon: Ren and Stimpy
- Favorite Food: Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak
- Something about yourself: "I play in the indie rock band ‘About A Million"
- Jay seems to have no last name, but he does everything around here. He ships, repairs, inpouts product, films the DK youtube podcast and just about everything else around here.
- The truest gaming fan at DK, he has Zelda tatoos and looks like the grown up version of NESS from Earthbound.
- Miguel has "the voice of an angel" and can eat a whole pizza for lunch.
- A marine who is now using his electronics skills to clean and repair your games and systems.
- He just gets stuff done.
- Looking to prove himself by being the quickest, fastest and smartest. Look out!