FC2 Slim SystemBrand new, factory sealed FC2 Slim gaming system for NES and SNES. Plays original 8-Bit NES games as well as original 16-Bit SNES and Super Famicom games. It's 2 systems for the price of 1! Includes 2 controllers, AV cables, and AC adapter. System controllers mimic the Super Nintendo controller and the console uses SNES controller ports. Separate zapper gun available for the FC2 Slim system. Games sold separately.
System - FC2 Slim system console, 2 controllers, AV cable and AC adapter. Does NOT include any games. Games sold separately.*Please note that the zapper gun will only work on CRT (Tube) televisions. It will not work on any HD TVs i.e. Plasma, LED, LCD, DLP or projection style TVs.
The following NES games are not compatible with the FC2 Slim:
- Bandit Kings of Ancient China
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
- Cheetahmen II
- Challenge of the Dragon
- Crystal Mines
- Dirty Harry
- Jordan vs Bird: One on One
- Laser Invasion
- Mad Max
- Nobunaga's Ambition II
- Pipe Dream
- Rad Racer II
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms II
- The Krion Conquest
- Uncharted Waters
- WWF King of the Ring
- WWF WrestleMania Challenge
The following SNES games are not compatible with the FC2 Slim:
- The Incredible Crash Dummies
- Batter UP
- E.V.O.: Search for Eden - Cannot save or delete save files. (Disputed.)
- Street Fighter 2 Alpha - The S-DD1 chip does not function.
- Star Ocean - Another S-DD1 dependent title.
- Kirby Super Star - Due to Nintendo SA-1 Coprocessor built into the Cartridge
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - Another Nintendo SA-1 dependent title. (Disputed)
- Super Bomberman 2 - The game starts up but the control pad does not function.
- Super Scope 6 - Gun will work but you cannot use the controller
- Terminator: Arcade, Metal Combat - cannot play 2 player mode
- Games marked as (Disputed) have been found to work some of the time.
- SNES Game Genie