Nintendo Power - Issue #26
Original Nintendo Power 26th Volume in good condition with all pages, posters and ads intact. Nintendo Power was an official Nintendo subscription fan magazine that started in 1988 to promote and talk about Nintendo, Games and it's fans. The magazine ran through 4 decades and is the most successful video gaming magazine of all time.
This Issue's Featured Game Articles:
- Robin Hood
- Game Boy -Altered Space Roger Rabitt
- Super NES
- NTSC (US, Canada)
- Manual & Guide
Warranty & Return Policy
Just email us or give us a call and we will help you resolve any issue.
- All products, new or used, purchased through DKOldies.com, are covered by our 1 year free warranty. If you receive any item that you are not satisfied with, you may return it for an easy exchange or store credit within 1 year.
- New unopened product may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping, within 90 days of order date.
- Pre-owned and opened new product may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping, within 30 days of order date.
- The DKOldies' price guarantee policy allows you to request a price adjustment within 30 days of the purchase date if you find a lower price on DKOldies.com for an identical item. The price adjustment will be in the form of store credit to your DK account.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided with a one year warranty from date of order. Our systems include a holographic sticker for proof of purchase. If the sticker is tampered with, it will not void the warranty. DKOldies does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The DKOldies one year product warranty is the sole warranty provided by DKOldies with respect to the products sold by DKOldies, and DKOldies EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
1 Year Warranty. For more information Click Here.