Privacy Rights for California Residents
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended, ("CCPA") gives you the following rights related to the Personal Information (as defined in the CCPA) that DKOldies has about you.
In order to make a request to exercise your Right to Know, Right to Delete or Right to Opt Out, please contact us through any of the following methods:
- Email CCPA-REQUEST@DKOldies.com:
- Phone: (610) 901-3704
We will need to know which right you are electing, and we will also need to verify your identity before responding to your request. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to an email we send you after you submit your request or providing additional information upon request.
An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by (i) providing evidence of your written permission to do so, including but not limited to a valid Power of Attorney, and (ii) verifying his/her own identity with us.
RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED, DISCLOSED OR SOLD
You have the right to request that DKOldies disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose or sell. This includes the following:
- The categories of Personal Information collected;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
Collection of Personal Information
The categories of Personal Information collected in the preceding 12 months.
RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information collected by DKOldies.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THE SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to opt-out of such "sales", please follow the opt-out instructions on this page. Note that this opt-out does not apply to previously-collected information, data not "sold" by DKOldies or "sold" at least 90 days before your opt-out request, and you will still receive targeted advertising sold by other sources from which you have not opted out.
RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSUMER'S PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by DKOldies for the exercise of your rights under the CCPA.
NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVE
We may offer you financial incentives to enroll in certain DKOldies programs:
- DKOldies Rewards: Subject to the DKOldies Rewards Terms and Conditions, qualifying purchases earn rewards to spend on a future purchases. In order to enroll, you must provide your name, phone number and email address and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Enrollment can be completed at dkoldies.com. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting DKOldies Service at 610-901-3704 or email@example.com. The value of your Personal Information varies depending on the number of Rewards redeemed, which is dependent upon the amount of qualifying purchases you make.
- Mailing List and Guest Connect: Signing up for DKOldies emails or texts allows you to be the first to receive exclusive offers and hear about new product, Retro trends and other information. To subscribe to the mailing list, you must provide your email address at dkoldies.com; to cancel, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. To subscribe to Guest Connect, follow the directions provided by a teammate in-store. To stop texts, reply STOP to the ten digit number from which you receive text messages. The value of your Personal Information varies depending on the offers provided and the amount you purchase.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or questions, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (610) 901-3704
- Mail: DKOldies, Inc., Attention: Privacy Officer, 2846 Main St #5A Morgantown, PA 19543 USA
Please note that certain requests may require verification of identity and authenticity.