Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - SNES Game
In the mid 90s, Mario himself looked as if he might become second banana to Donkey Kong! Donkey Kong Country was a gaming phenomenon that all but made DK the face of the SNES! So, how did the mad geniuses at Rareware try to top Donkey Kong’s first near-perfect 16-bit adventure? Well for starters, they actually cut Donkey Kong from his own sequel! In what remains one of the boldest moves in gaming history, they ditched the series’ lead and replaced him with his sidekick: Diddy Kong, as well as Diddy’s girlfriend, Dixie. And against all logic. the result was incredible. Donkey Kong Country 2 was faster, featured refined graphics, revolutionary weather effects, and blasted out full stereo sound in the biggest Donkey Kong game yet. In their quest to free the kidnapped Donkey Kong from a crew of cutthroat Kremlings, Diddy and Dixie infiltrated the pirate base in the heart of the dreaded Crocodile Isle. Eight worlds of treacherous traps, relentless enemies, and more secrets than ever made Kong Quest one of the toughest, most satisfying SNES experiences ever made.
"O.K. Kid, wipe that drool off your chin and listen up if you really want to learn something about this game. Sure it's got newfangled computer graphics and what Diddy calls stereo sound that "rocks heavily and with little resistance!" But, the game play? Well, the FINALLY added some proper challenge to the game - a snap for me of course. AND THE STORY?You sure ask a lot of questions, kid. Kaptain K. Rool and his cruelest cut-throat Kremlings have kidnapped that flea-bitten ape Donkey Kong. I figured I'd resuce him when the little pip squeak DIDDY pops uip along with his girlfriend, and the head off fixin' to prove themselves heroes or something. Come to think of it, I haven't laid eyes on those two for quite a while." - Grandpa Kong
- Play as Diddy or Dixie Kong, each with unique abilities
- Eight exciting worlds with all-new levels and Kremlings!
- Brand new Kong family members and friends!
- Tons of new moves and special abilities!
- More secrets and challenges than Donkey Kong Country!
Original Super Nintendo SNES game cartridge only.
All DK's classic used games are cleaned, tested, guaranteed to work and backed by a 1 year warranty.
- NTSC (US, Canada)
- Action Adventure
Warranty & Return Policy
Just email us or give us a call and we will help you resolve any issue.
- All products, new or used, purchased through DKOldies.com, are covered by our 1 year free warranty. If you receive any item that you are not satisfied with, you may return it for an easy exchange or store credit within 1 year.
- New unopened product may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping, within 90 days of order date.
- Pre-owned and opened new product may be returned for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping, within 30 days of order date.
- The DKOldies' price guarantee policy allows you to request a price adjustment within 30 days of the purchase date if you find a lower price on DKOldies.com for an identical item. The price adjustment will be in the form of store credit to your DK account.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided with a one year warranty from date of order. Our systems include a holographic sticker for proof of purchase. If the sticker is tampered with, it will not void the warranty. DKOldies does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The DKOldies one year product warranty is the sole warranty provided by DKOldies with respect to the products sold by DKOldies, and DKOldies EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
1 Year Warranty. For more information Click Here.